I saw a great article on YouTube Live streaming by my friends @ Social Media Examiner.
SOURCE: Go to socialmediaexaminer.com
Here’s the opening line that can help change your whole world: “Did you know you can broadcast LIVE on YouTube in a few simple steps, right from your webcam?”
YouTube is currently reporting over 3 billion hours of video streaming per day! Yep, you need to get on board with that.
YouTube is the biggest video network in the world.
Here’s Social Media Examiner’s Five Steps to YouTube Live Streaming:
- Log into Google+ www.google.com/+
- Click the “Start A Hangout” button
- Check the “Enable Hangouts On Air” checkbox in the “Start A Hangout” screen
- Verify with Google that all is OK. (Your Google account must be linked to a YouTube channel)
- Click the “Start Broadcast” button on the screen
After that, you are live. What’s really cool is that YouTube will give you a URL for your live video stream, and you can send that link out through various social media outlets.